Trainer of the Year Contest
Receive the recognition you deserve.
Enter AAAI/ISMA’s “East Coast Trainer of the Year” Contest. To be eligible you must be registered for the One World Conference in Atlantic City & fill out the entrance form below. We want to know what positive change you made in someone’s life & how you did it! The semi-finals will be held Friday night! The winner will be awarded the title of AAAI/ISMA’s 2018 “Trainer of the Year” on stage at 12:10pm on Saturday, June 2nd. The winner will receive a AAAI/ISMA 2018 Trainer of the Year award plaque, Trainer of the year T-Shirt, a free conference registration in 2019, a free pair of AVIA shoes, $100.00 in cash, a $100.00 gift certificate from Dynamix Music and many more prizes! We hope that you win!
Please use the provided form to enter this contest.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST BE REGISTERED FOR THE ONE WORLD CONFERENCE IN ATLANTIC CITY AND BE IN ATTENDANCE JUNE 2ND 2018.
1. Eligibility: Contest (the “Trainer of the Year Contest”) is open only to those who sign up at the online contest page and who are over 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of AAAI/ISMA (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of AAAI/ISMA, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 05/24/18 and ending 05/29/18. All online entries must be received by 05/29/18 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided above. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of AAAI/ISMA. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of AAAI/ISMA.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive an award plaque, T-Shirt, a free conference registration in 2019 (valued at over $200), a free pair of AVIA shoes (Valued at $65), $100.00 in cash, and $100 in digital downloadable music from Dynamix Music. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by AAAI/ISMA. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AAAI/ISMA to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the contest will be selected by a AAAI/ISMA selected panel of judges. Winners will be notified in person at the AAAI/ISMA One World Conference in Atlantic City. AAAI/ISMA shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Selected winner must be present at the One World Conference in Atlantic City or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that AAAI/ISMA, anyone acting on behalf of AAAI/ISMA, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: AAAI/ISMA reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, AAAI/ISMA may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by AAAI/ISMA. AAAI/ISMA reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, AAAI/ISMA reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from AAAI/ISMA. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless AAAI/ISMA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contests and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.